"A good listener helps us overhear ourselves."
Lababidi (b. 1973)
Sometimes despite the face we put on for the public, inside we have a feeling that something isn't right.
- Do you keep thinking to yourself, when did I get so sad or when did I become so anxious? Do these feelings cause you to struggle to enjoy the things you used to?
- Is your relationship not fullfilling or where you want or need it to be? Do you want to improve it or find the courage to move on?
- Do you lose your temper easily, or take out your anger on those closest to you? Do you suffer from what can only be described as rage?
- Do you or your spouse work in a stressful or dangerous job such as NYPD or FDNY? Are the things you have seen or dealt with at work affecting your home life? Do you feel you can't speak to your loved ones about the stress at work because you don't want to subject them to the same trauma you have experienced?
- Do you feel that you or a loved one may have a problem with prescription medication and want to regain the life you once had or have always imagined?
- Do you know something is wrong with your teen but they won't talk to you? Want someone who can talk to your teen and help them reach their full potential?
WE CAN HELP! Choosing a counselor can be a scary thing. The fact that your reading this right now means you have decided to face the fear and finally ask for help and get the counseling you need. Now the daunting task of finding the right counselor on Staten Island to help you get to the place you want to be in life. Look no further. Let us help you to truly hear and understand yourself. The best way to get the life you want is to understand what you want in life. Together we can look at your past, see how it's affected your present and how we can get you the future you want. Find us on Google+
- Are you looking for a Staten Island therapist who really cares and will be an active part of your therapy process?